Being busy

It's been quite a while now, I haven't written anything on my blog.
Again got busy with work. Others might feel good being busy, but I don't like it any more.
I strive to get time for myself. In a day I deserve to get at least 1 hour for myself.
And that 1 hour should be excluding my gym time ;)
I can do so many things in that 1 hour - listen to my fav music, read books/magazines/Economic times, watch TV.
So, just thought of writing something to divert myself from boring routine work.
It's been 2 days I haven't been to gym, not read Economic Times. Shame om me on being so busy. Neah, I don't like it.
And I want to compensate for time I lost, that mean more gym time, and more reading time, whooppiieee...
Have not touched 'Eat, Pray, Love' since soooo many days.
Gosh, what am I up to.. Mahek!! come back..
Ok, so no excuses any more, I have done enough work for this week.
And I am going to make the most of remaining week.
Here come's one small poem from me:
Busy, busy, busy..
Every damn person on this earth is busy.
Don't be so busy friends, that you forget to have fun.
Live your life, do crazy things, and it's going to help you in the long run!!

Comments