Happy 8th to HUM TUM.



8 years, wow Kamlesh!! Feels so good. From just an classmate to friend to best friend to spouse, journey has been absolutely fantastic with you.
There were college days, when we both not being sure if we'll ever marry, used to dedicate this song to each other:
"Mere naseeb mein tu hai ke nahin, tere naseeb mein main hoon ke nahin.
Ye Hum kya jaane, ye Woh hi jaane, jisne likha hai sabka Naseeb".
Now we know that we were in each other's Naseeb (destiny). I am sure, Almighty would be laughing at us , watching us from above singing this song.

Thanks for always being there for me. For understanding me, for being so patient with me. For listening to your chatter box, and listening to same things over and over again, for shopping with me, for being prudent in take decisions and not letting me make any decision/choice in haste.

In initial days of marriage, it used to be so frustrating to realize that we are totally opposites. Now we realise, we compliment each other. God had a perfect plan for us. I apologize for days when I might have compared you with others, when I might have asked you to change. That was very foolish of me. I love you as you are. And always be as you are. 

Good days, bad days, sad days, happy days, joyful days - we have seen it all. And time has only helped us understand each other better. Yes now we can also predict how and what the other person is going to react in any situation.

I can say I have evolved as a person being with you. You have understood my weaknesses and have always given me the confidence to overcome it.Thanks for always believing in me. And Thanks to Almighty for blessing us with Garv. He is my biggest blessing ever. And I want him to have qualities
of us both. A chatter box, confident person, full of values, takes decisions prudently, to have good taste of music. Not sure if he will love shopping though ;) as he is a boy, but you never know. I love you Kamlesh, yes I don't express it too often, which I should. But I love you.
And that's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 
Let me end it by dedicating our yet another fav. song to you:
"Mere Pyaar ki Umar ho itni Sanam,
Tere naam pe shuru, tere naam pe Khatam"
8 years is nothing. We are going to celebrate Silver Jubilee and Golden Jubilee together with our kids and grand kids.
Ya ya, you must be thinking.. There she goes again. Always dreaming of future. But the fact is, I have faith. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups & Downs!!

Gangubai wala Safed

The Sky is Pink