IT Industry - A blessing or a curse?
What a feeling friday evening brings to minds of all software engineers.
They know they have 2 days to relax; to use brains for activities they love.
This week I am trying to understand state of my mind during week days.
Even after going back to home in evening, my mind keep wandering around thoughts of work related
activities, and I have to try hard to relax. But believe me, it's not so easy.
And I really feel angry sometimes, that's why yesterday I went out for cycling to distract myself from work related thoughts.
Of course, it helped me, I felt at peace. But do I have to do this daily, will my mental state remain same until I get out of this industry.
Even if I think in that direction, who will pay me such a good remuneration. Will pursuing a hobby reap these benefits.
Not immediately I am sure. And it has its own risks.
Today one of my colleague told me that one guy died of brain hammerage in zensar.
This is so unfortunate, where IT industry is changing living standards of middle class indians, it is also taking lives.
They know they have 2 days to relax; to use brains for activities they love.
This week I am trying to understand state of my mind during week days.
Even after going back to home in evening, my mind keep wandering around thoughts of work related
activities, and I have to try hard to relax. But believe me, it's not so easy.
And I really feel angry sometimes, that's why yesterday I went out for cycling to distract myself from work related thoughts.
Of course, it helped me, I felt at peace. But do I have to do this daily, will my mental state remain same until I get out of this industry.
Even if I think in that direction, who will pay me such a good remuneration. Will pursuing a hobby reap these benefits.
Not immediately I am sure. And it has its own risks.
Today one of my colleague told me that one guy died of brain hammerage in zensar.
This is so unfortunate, where IT industry is changing living standards of middle class indians, it is also taking lives.
Comments
Post a Comment