A Saturday Morning

Come Friday evening, we feel so relaxed, too many thoughts go through our mind for 2 days weekend.
So here I was, another saturday morning in Magarpatta.
I had to get up at 6:15 am as daily to attend Aerobics class at 7 am by one very good instructor.
I felt very lazy to get up that day, but still I pushed myself, got in my gym attire.
And there I was, at gym at ~7:30 am, yes half an hour late :( but to my disappointment, our instructor didn't turn up today.
I started thinking, what should I do, should I workout at gym or should I go for a walk.
Finally I decided, since I have come to gym, lets utilise it. Sweated out hard for next 1 hour.
Apart from that, I did one very good thing today.
My cycle which I have ignored since many many months, I cleaned it properly, filled air in it.
And went out for cycling in Magarpatta.
What an experience that was.
Me, my cycle, music in my playlist and "clean and green" magarpatta.
I enjoyed this half an hour ride a lot. Tried to cover as many roads as I can.
Also passed through the mist founctain - the masterpiece of magarpatta.
My face got little wet with sprinkles of water from the fountain and smile on my face got more wider :)
This half an hour was what I call "Me Time". No tensions, no tasks, nothing. Pure and pure relaxation.
Finally when I returned I parked my cycle with proud in basement.
And when I looked at it after parking, I felt as if my cycle is smiling and saying 'Thanks' to me for I still remember her :)
It was indeed a very good beginning of a weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups & Downs!!

Gangubai wala Safed

The Sky is Pink