Tuesdays with Morrie - Review


Million Thanks to Robin Sharma for mentioning this book in his writings - the only reason I planned to read this book.
Must say, have enjoyed every bit of it. It is the book that made me cry, it is the book which refreshed memories of my late Grandmother. Beauty of this book lays in the fact that it makes you realize importance of things you normally tend to avoid to in your daily life. Things you might feel guilty for when you are dying.
This is the book that made me realize it’s not the material gains that will matter in the end, the only thing will matter is love you have gained. And it is not going to come automatically, you have to love others, value others, listen others, help others. As Morrie used to say "Love each other, or perish" :) Beautiful.
It's only love that'll last. World might end, you, I will die but LOVE will always remain.
I truly wish I had a professor like Morrie in my life, but I am still grateful to read this book.
Do read this book once and take my words - it'll touch you, you'll definitely take something if not everything from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups & Downs!!

Gangubai wala Safed

The Sky is Pink